That's the noise I just made when I realized all the stuff I need to do. In no particular order:
- Explain my position on the death penalty (including my analysis of Kennedy v. Louisiana)
- Post my analysis of District of Columbia v. Heller
- Finish my critique of "gay culture"
- Write a formal review of Gattaca (I can't believe I haven't done this yet!)
- Write big memo for Job #1
- Write big memo for Job #2
- Update my resume (Why does this always take so much work?)
- Apply for Federal judicial clerkship
- Continue research on Sundae Specials
- Start research on the impact of gay marriage on the spousal privileges
- Finish uploading latest Rosebush Watch videos to YouTube!
Gak indeed. I'll get to it all eventually.